The Proficiency Exams are for entering students who do not have a Bachelors Degree in Social Work (BSW), but who might have taken courses similar to the foundation curriculum and prefer to waive one or more in favor of more elective courses. No credits hours are granted for passing the Proficiency Exams. Successful completion of the exam(s) exempts the student from the requirement to complete the course(s). Elective courses may be substituted in order to earn the required credit hours needed for graduation.
- 2012 Proficiency Exam QA
- 2012 Proficiency Exam Registration Form
- SASS 426 Study Guide – Research Methods in Social Work
- SASS 440 Study Guide – Human Development I
- SASS 441 Study Guide – Human Development II
- SASS 470 Study Guide – Social Policy
- SASS 484 Study Guide – Theories of Oppression and Social Justice