Material returned within the 10 days of the grace period will not be charged a fine. Material returned after the grace period will be charged for the entire period the material is overdue (including the grace period).
**There is no grace period for reserve material.** The fine for:
- Case overdue books and pamphlets is 25 cents per day.
- OhioLINK overdue materials is 50 cents per day.
- audiovisual materials is $5.00 per day.
- laptop computers is $25.00 per day.
- two-hour reserve material is $1.00 per hour.
- one-week reserve material that is overdue is $1.00 per day.
Loss of Library Privileges
After a person accumulates $15.00 in Library charges (fines, lost materials, etc.) all library privileges are suspended until the charges are paid.
Fines from other libraries on campus can be paid at the Harris Library and fines from the Harris Library can be paid at other Case libraries.